Just when I think the Sandman’s on his way and I’m about to lose consciousness, I wake the frak back up. I’ve loaded a new plugin to WordPress, updated my Facebook profile picture, and pondered the meaning of life in the last hour or so.
I also watched Iron Man 2, but let’s not talk about that.
This is supposed to post to LiveJournal automatically. We’ll see how that goes. If you’re reading this on LJ, give a holler?
November. I can’t believe it’s that time again. I’ve decided this year that I will no longer be a pawn of commercialist conformism, and I’m ignoring Christmas altogether. Three people may get presents. The rest of you, wait for your birthdays, you greedy fuckers.
November. I was supposed to do something during November… Oh yeah! NaViPlaMo. Granted, I’m only late by a day, but I feel badly enough about it.
So without further ado, here’s what I am aiming to accomplish this month:
- Pick up and dust off Ms. Claudia the Violin. (Would any of you be interested in video of this process?)
- Finish proofing Gypsy Fiddle.
- Gather up a list of agents for the above. Post to Online Writers Workshop and hide under the desk.
- Finish my costumes for FaerieCon.
- Remember the rest of this damned list.
- Get back to working on my RPG.
- DM another Stargate adventure with my gaming group.
But now I’m reaching. And I’m sure I’m forgetting stuff. And I think I’m finally sleepy again. Good night, world!
And now, your moment of zen: